1. ‘All in One’ – best-selling series form Class 6th -12th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of History for Class 11
3. The guide has been divided into 4 sections giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Each Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
6. Every Chapter accompanies Self Assessments, Chapter Practice and NCERT Folders for practice
7. Supplemented with Project Work, 3 Sample Question Paper for practice.
Arihant’s All in One needs no introduction, the best-selling academic series that is prepared to provide Complete Study, Practice & Assessment to ensure better learning.
With the current edition of “All in One – History for Class 11” that is designed on the exact lines of the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board. The entire book is divided into chapters categorized under 4 sections. Each topic is well supported by detailed theories, illustrations and Facts and Figures providing Complete Study Guidance. Complete NCERT Theory are provided in an easy-to-understand manner. For Complete Practice, every topic covers NCERT Folders, Self-Assessment, NCERT Pattern Objective Question, Source Based, Picture Based and other important questions from an exam point of view. Chapter Practice is accompanied after every chapter for quick revision. Project Work, 3 Sample Question Paper are all supplemented to provide Complete Assessment. Serving as the Self – Study Guide it provides all the explanations and guidance that are needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam.
Section I: Early Societies, Section II: Empires, Section III: Changing Traditions, Section IV: Towards Modernization, Project Work, Sample Question Paper (1-5)”