1. ‘All in One’ – bestselling series form Class 6th -12th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Informatics Practices for Class 12
3. The guide has been divided into 11 Chapters giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Each Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
5. Every Chapter accompanies Self Assessments, Chapter Practice and NCERT Folders for practice
6. Supplemented with Sample Practical, Sample Question Paper, Latest CBSE Sample Paper, etc.
Arihant’s All in One needs no introduction, the bestselling academic series that is prepared to provide Complete Study, Practice & Assessment to ensure better learning.
With the current edition of “All in One – Informatics Practices with Pythons Pandas for Class 12” that is designed on the exact lines of the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board. The entire book is divided into 11 chapters giving complete coverage to the syllabus. Each topic is well supported by detailed theories, illustrations, Flow Charts, Figures and Tables providing Complete Study Guidance. Complete NCERT Theory are provided in an easy-to-understand manner. For Complete Practice, every topic covers good number of all kinds of questions; Objective Type Questions, Short Answer Type, Long Answer Question, and Case Study Based Questions ,designed as per exam point of view. Chapter Test is accompanied after every chapter to check conceptual understanding. 3 Sample Questions and Latest CBSE Sample Papers are supplemented to provide Complete Assessment. Serving as the Self – Study Guide it provides all the explanations and guidance that are needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam.
Data Handling Using Pandas – I, Data Handling Using Pandas – II, Data Visualization, Importing and Exporting Data, Revision Tour of RDBMS, MySQL Functions and Querying Using SQL, Operations and Relations, Computer Networks, Introducing to Internet and Web Societal Impacts, Data Protection, Sample Papers (1-3), Latest CBSE Sample Paper.”