1. ‘All in One’ – bestselling series form Class 6th -12th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Sociology for Class 11
3. The guide has been divided into 2 Parts giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Exam Practice given after each lesson for thorough practice.
5. Every Chapter accompanies Self-Assessment & NCERT Folder for quick revision
6. Sample Papers (1-3) are given for complete assessment.
Arihant’s All in One needs no introduction, the bestselling academic series that is prepared to provide Complete Study, Practice & Assessment to ensure better learning.
With the current edition of “All in One – Sociology for Class 11” that is designed on the exact lines of the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board. The entire book is divided into 10 chapters categorized under 2 Parts. Each topic is well supported by detailed theories, illustrations, Flow Charts Figures and Tables providing Complete Study Guidance. Complete NCERT Theory are provided in an easy-to-understand manner. For Complete Practice, every topic covers good number of questions like; Chapter Theory, NCERT Folder, Self – Assessment, MCQs, Short and Long answers and other important questions from an exam point of view. Chapter Practice is accompanied after every chapter for quick revision. Project Work, 3 Sample Questions are supplemented to provide Complete Assessment. Serving as the Self – Study Guide it provides all the explanations and guidance that are needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam.
Part – A: Introducing Sociology, Part – B: Understanding Society, Project Work, Sample Question Papers (1-3).”