i succeed 15 sample question paper as per latest cbse sample paper issued on 16 sep 2022
Arihant Sample Question Papers Mathematics Class 12th CBSE Board Exams 2023
It is said that practice is the only way to ace your preparation. And the best way is to solve the sample question papers to understand the weightage of marks, type of questions asked and develop a familiarity with the examination patterns.
Here is presenting iSucceed series “CBSE BOARD EXAMS 2023 iSucceed 15 Sample Question Papers MATHEMATICS XII” that has been revised as the latest CBSE Sample Paper issued on 16-Sep-2022. This book begins with the Fast Track Revision to have a quick revision of the whole syllabus before attempting Sample Question Papers along with detailed solutions as per CBSE marking scheme. As the title suggests, there are 15 Sample Question Papers leveled into three stages with the purpose of step-by-step enhancement in the performance of students. Once you are done with the sample paper practice, the latest CBSE Sample Paper will help you to see your level of preparation. To get a catch on the last moment revision, you are facilitated with “One day before the exam” that leaves no stone unturned.
1. A complete practice tool to score the best in the Mathematics board exam 2023
2. Includes Fast Track Revision to quickly revise the concepts
3. Divides 15 samples papers into 3 Stages to enhance the preparation
4. Stage 1 Consist 5 Completely solved Sample Papers
5. Stage 2 has 5 Solved Sample Papers
6. Stage 3 provides 5 Unsolved Sample Papers for practice
7. Fully solved latest CBSE sample paper to understand the exam pattern
8. At the end “One Day Before exam” is included to revise all concepts
9. Online guidance is available for unsolved Sample Question Papers
TABLE OF CONTENT:
Fast Track Revision, Stage: 1 (Question-Solution) Sample Question Paper 1-5, Stage: 2 (Questions-Solutions) Sample Question Paper 6-10, Stage: 3 Unsolved Sample Question Paper 11-15, Latest CBSE Sample Paper, One Day Before Exam
₹ 215.00 Inc. GST