The books conform fully to the vision of the National Curriculum Framework. The books for 6 to 8 comply fully with the syllabi prescribed by the NCERT, and follow the thematic approach recommended for the middle and secondary levels. This approach serves to bridge middle-school science to the science curriculum of classes IX and X. STE(A)M Activities that necessitate concept application from at least two fields out of science (S), technology (T), engineering (E), arts (A), and maths (M) making students aware of how concepts from different subject areas interlink while solving real-life problems.
New Science In Everyday Life – 3 – Oxford Publication
- Learning Tools help learners quickly grasp and retain concepts.
- Assessment Tools help monitor learner’s progress.
- Science Fair project ideas on scientific themes for inter-school competitions.
- Evaluations Tools help assess the depth of learning through a comprehensive set of testing modes.
- Environmental Tools aim to spread awareness on the environment.
₹ 345.00 Inc. GST
Ms. Anuradha Gupta, Ms. Vaishali Gupta
Oxford University Press, Ground Floor, 2/11, Ansari Road, Daryaganj, New Delhi- 110002, India
Standard 2 – 3 Working Days In Ahmedabad. And 5 – 6 Working Days In Rest Of Ahmedabd.
|Country of Origin||
Oxford University Press