1. ‘All in One’ – best selling series form Class 6th -12th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Information Practice for Class 11
3. The guide has been divided into 15 chapters giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Each Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
5. Chapter Practice given after each lesson for thorough practice
6. Special focus on New pattern objective questions
7. Every Chapter accompanies summary, Chapter Practice for quick revision
8. Sample Papers (1-3), etc., are given for complete assessment.
Arihant’s All in One needs no introduction, the bestselling academic series that is prepared to provide Complete Study, Practice & Assessment to ensure better learning.
With the current edition of “All in One – Information Practices for Class 11” that is designed on the exact lines of the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board. The entire book is divided into 15 chapters. Each topic is well supported by detailed theories, illustrations, and Numerical Questions providing Complete Study Guidance. For Complete Practice, every chapter is covered with good number of important questions designed as per exam point of view. Chapter Practice are accompanied after every chapter for better understanding of the concepts. Case Study Based Questions, Sample Questions Papers (1-3) are all supplemented to provide Complete Assessment. Serving as the Self – Study Guide it provides all the explanations and guidance that are needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam.
Syllabus Information Practices, Top Tips to Score the Highest Marks, Computer Overview, Software Concepts, Python Overview, Python Fundamental, Data Types and Operators, Conditional and Looping Statements, Debugging, Lists, Dictionary, Understanding Data, Introduction to NumPay, Database Concepts, Simple Queries in MySQL, Table Creation, Introduction to Emerging Trends, Case Study Based Questions, Sample Question Papers (1-3)”