This series is based on syllabi prescribed by NCERT. This course has been designed for schools teaching a basic course in mathematics at the primary and middle levels and provides various tools for learning, assessment, and evaluation. Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) has been thoughtfully integrated with text and various features to connect the concepts of mathematics to the life outside school.
Learning and teaching tools help students quickly grasp and retain the concepts.
- Maths lab activity: Includes activities to reinforce concepts using common objects.
- Get it right: Highlights common errors and misconceptions.
- New Words: Includes new mathematical terms related to the concepts learnt.
- For teachers: Suggestions for teachers that help to explain the concepts better.
- For parents: Suggestions for parents to reinforce learning at home.
- Wow facts: Interesting facts in mathematics.
Assessment tools help develop and reinforce mathematical skills.
- Warm-up: Helps to recap the concepts learnt earlier.
- Mental maths: Includes questions to be solved mentally.
- Everyday maths: Includes questions based on real-life solutions.
- Think cap: Includes application-based questions.
- Projects and activities: Includes individual and group activities.
- Subject link: Includes activities that encourage cross-curricular integration.
- Create and solve: Includes questions that help students formulate and solve problems.
- Let’s explore: Encourages students to attempt questions of advance level.
Search term as; Navnit; navneet; Numeriks; Numerick