This revised edition is based on user feedback. Innovatively designed, each book of the series makes the teaching-learning of social studies an enjoyable experience. In Classes 1 and 2 the students are introduced to the concept of social studies by relating it to the world around them. In Classes 3 to 5, the key elements of geography, history and civics are covered in a balanced way. The geography section explains fundamental concepts, introduces the geography of India and the world, and develops mapping and spatial skills. The history section explains how different sources help us to understand the past and how timelines help us to relate and recall important dates in history. The civics chapters impart civic sense to the students so that they become aware citizens and provide a basic understanding of how the government works. In addition, the series also hones important life skills and inculcates essential values.
1. Simple and graded language keeping student levels in mind
2. A child-friendly layout with illustrations, photographs and maps wherever relevant
3. Ample and varied Exercises to reinforce learning
4. Did you know? to impart interesting snippets of information
5. Let’s Recall at the end of each chapter to aid recapitulation
Search term as; treck; Track; trec; Trac;