1. ‘All in One’ – best selling series form Class 6th -12th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Business Studies for Class 12
3. The guide has been divided into 2 sections giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Each Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
5. Special focus on New pattern objective questions
6. Every Chapter accompanies Case Studies, Chapter Practice and CBSE Archive examination for quick revisions, etc.
7. The book is supplemented by 5 Sample Question Paper, examination Paper 2020 & 2019, Latest Sample Paper, etc.
Arihant’s All in One needs no introduction, the best selling academic series that is prepared to provide Complete Study, Practice & Assessment to ensure better learning.
With the current edition of “All in One – Business Studies for Class 12” that is designed on the exact lines of the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board. The entire book is divided into chapters categorized under 2 sections. Each topic is well supported by detailed theories, illustrations and Numerical Questions providing Complete Study Guidance. For Complete Practice, every topic covers NCERT Folders, Case Studies, Self Assessment and CBSE Examination Archive questions from an exam point of view. Chapter Practice is accompanied after every chapter for quick revision. Project Reports, New Pattern Objective Questions, Latest Sample Papers and Sample Questions are all supplemented to provide Complete Assessment. Serving as the Self – Study Guide it provides all the explanations and guidance that is needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam.
Course Structure, Question Paper Design, Chapterwise Preparation Strategy, Part A: Principles and Functions of Management, Part B: Business Finance and Marketing, Project Report, New Pattern Objective Questions, CBSE Examination Paper 2019(All India & Delhi), Latest CBSE Sample Paper, Sample Question Papers (1-5), Excerpts from Topper’s Answer Sheet.”