“1. ‘All in One’ – best selling series form Class 6th -12th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Mathematics for Class 11
3. The guide has been divided into 16 Chapters giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Each Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
5. Every topic covers NCERT Questions, NCERT Exemplar Questions, Model Papers for complete practice
6. Every Chapter accompanies Summary and Chapter Practice for quick revision
7. Periodic Tests, Activities, Case Study Based Questions, 3 Sample Questions for complete assessment.
Arihant’s All in One needs no introduction, the best selling academic series that is prepared to provide Complete Study, Practice & Assessment to ensure better learning.
With the current edition of “All in One – Mathematics for Class 11” that is designed on the exact lines of the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board. The entire book is categorized under 16 Chapters. Each topic is well supported by detailed theories, illustrations and Numerical Questions providing Complete Study Guidance. For Complete Practice, every topic covers NCERT Questions, NCERT Exemplar Questions and other important questions from an exam point of view. 5 Model Papers are provided as per latest Syllabus and Pattern. Chapter Practice is accompanied after every chapter for quick revision. , Periodic Tests, Activities, Case Study Based Questions, 3 Sample Questions are all supplemented to provide Complete Assessment. Serving as the Self – Study Guide it provides all the explanations and guidance that is needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam.
Sets, Relations & Functions, Trigonometric Functions, Principle of Mathematical Induction, Complex Numbers, Linear Inequalities, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequences and Series, Straight Lines, Conic Sections, Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Limits and Derivatives, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics, Probability, Periodic Tests, Activities, Case Study Based Questions, 3 Sample Questions.”