1. ‘All in One’ – best selling series form Class 6th -12th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Accountancy for Class 11
3. The guide has been divided into 16 Chapters giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Each Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
5. Every topic covers NCERT Questions, NCERT Exemplar Questions,
6. 5 Sample Question Papers, Latest CBSE Sample Paper, for complete assessment
Arihant’s All in One needs no introduction, the best selling academic series that is prepared to provide Complete Study, Practice & Assessment to ensure better learning.
With the current edition of “All in One – Chemistry for Class 12” that is designed on the exact lines of the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board. The entire book is categorized under 16 Chapters giving the complete coverage. Each topic is well supported by detailed theories, illustrations and Numerical Questions providing Complete Study Guidance. For Complete Practice, every topic covers Summary that includes NCERT Questions, NCERT Exemplar Questions and other important questions from an exam point of view. Chapter Practice is accompanied after every chapter for quick revision. Project Work, Sample Questions Papers (1-5), Latest sample paper are all supplemented for the Complete Assessment. Serving as the Self – Study Guide it provides all the explanations and guidance that is needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam.
How to Prepare for CBSE Examination, Top Tips to Score the Highest Marks, The Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p-block Elements, d and f- block elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids, Amines, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday, 5 Sample Question Papers, Latest CBSE Sample Paper, Excerpts from Topper’s Answer Sheet.”