1. ‘All in One’ – bestselling series form Class 6th -12th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of English Core for Class 11
3. The guide has been divided into 3 sections giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Exam Practice given after each lesson for thorough practice.
5. Every Chapter accompanies Self-Assessment & NCERT Folder for quick revision
6. Project work, Sample Papers (1-5), New Pattern Objective Questions for complete assessment.
Arihant’s All in One needs no introduction, the bestselling academic series that is prepared to provide Complete Study, Practice & Assessment to ensure better learning.
With the current edition of “All in One – English Core for Class 11” that is designed on the exact lines of the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board. The entire book is divided into chapters categorized under 3 sections. Chapters given in Reading Skills, Writing Skills & Grammar and Literaturesections provideComplete Study Guidancein the subject. Where, in Writing Sections includes Standard formats of all types writing tasks, in Grammar part includes details of each topics along with different Rules & Exceptions and in Literature section, each chapter has questions designed exactly as per exam pattern. For Complete Practice, every topic covers good number of questions like;Self – Assessment, NCERT Folder and other important questions from an exam point of view. Exam Practice is accompanied after every chapter for quick revision. Assessment of Speaking & Listening Skills and Sample Questions are all supplemented to provide Complete Assessment. Serving as the Self – Study Guide it provides all the explanations and guidance that are needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam.
Reading Skills, Writing Skills & Grammar, Literature – Prose, Poetry and Supplementary, Assessment of Speaking & Listening Skills (ASL), Sample Papers (1-5). “