1. ‘All in One’ – best selling series form Class 6th -12th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Physics for Class 11
3. The guide has been divided into 15 Chapters giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Each Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
5. Every topic covers NCERT Questions, NCERT Exemplar Questions, Model Papers for complete practice
6. Every Chapter accompanies Summary and Chapter Practice for quick revision
7. The book is supplemented by Case Based & Assertion – Reason Questions & 5 Sample Question Papers
Arihant’s All in One needs no introduction, the best selling academic series that is prepared to provide Complete Study, Practice & Assessment to ensure better learning.
With the current edition of “All in One – Physics for Class 11” that is designed on the exact lines of the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board. The entire book is categorized under 15 Chapters. Each topic is well supported by detailed theories, illustrations and Numerical Questions providing Complete Study Guidance. For Complete Practice, every topic covers NCERT Questions, NCERT Exemplar Questions and other important questions from an exam point of view. 5 Model Papers are provided as per latest Syllabus and Pattern. Chapter Practice is accompanied after every chapter for quick revision. Case Based & Assertion – Reason Questions and 5 Sample Questions are supplemented to provide Complete Assessment. Serving as the Self – Study Guide it provides all the explanations and guidance that is needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam.
Physical World, Units and Measurements, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Power and Energy, System of Particles and Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties of Solids, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermo Dynamics, Kinetic Theory, Oscillations, Waves, Periodic Tests, Activities, Case Study Based Questions, 5 Sample Questions.”