1. ‘All in One’ – bestselling series form Class 6th -12th
2. Covers complete theory, practice and assessment of Psychologyfor Class 12
3. The guide has been divided into 9 Chapters giving coverage to the syllabus
4. Each Chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, all types of questions
5. Every Chapter accompanies Self Assessments, Chapter Practice and NCERT Folders for practice
6. Supplemented with Sample Practical, Sample Question Paper, Latest CBSE Sample Paper, etc.
Arihant’s All in One needs no introduction, the bestselling academic series that is prepared to provide Complete Study, Practice & Assessment to ensure better learning.
With the current edition of “All in One – Psychology for Class 12” that is designed on the exact lines of the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board. The entire book is divided into 9 chapters giving complete coverage to the syllabus. Each topic is well supported by detailed theories, illustrations, Flow Charts, Figures and Tables providing Complete Study Guidance. Complete NCERT Theory are provided in an easy-to-understand manner. For Complete Practice, every topic covers good number of questions like; NCERT Folder, Self – Assessment, MCQs, Short and Long Type answers and other important questions from an exam point of view. Chapter Practice is accompanied after every chapter for quick revision. Sample Practical, 3 Sample Questions are supplemented to provide Complete Assessment. Serving as the Self – Study Guide it provides all the explanations and guidance that are needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam.
Variations in Psychological Attributes, Self and Personality, Meeting Life Challenges, Psychological Disorders, Therapeutic Approaches, Attitudes and Social Cognition, Social Influences and Group Processes, Psychology and Life, Developing Psychological Skills, Sample Practical, Sample Question Paper, Latest CBSE Sample Paper. “